OUR CONDO HAS UNDERGONE A TOP-TO-BOTTOM RENOVATION
Honu Cove is a gorgeous, fully remodeled condo within the Pali Ke Kua condo complex in beautiful Princeville on the North Shore of Kaua'i, Hawaii. The condo is perched upon a cliff above a gorgeous ocean cove with ocean views in every direction and a paved path to its own private beach.
1 Bedroom + Loft, 2 Full Baths, Sleeps 4 (2 complete bedrooms each w/bath - 1 downstairs, 1 in loft)
Low Season: $2030/week - 5 night minimum ($290/night)
Low season is Spring and Fall:
April 1 thru May 31 and August 19 thru December 16
High Season: $2380/week - 5 night minimum ($340/night)
High season is Winter and Summer:
January 4 thru March 31 and June 1 thru August 18
Holiday Season: $2905/week - 7 night minimum ($415/night)
Holiday season is December 17 thru January 3
Hawaii state taxes additional (13.42%)
Reservation Fee: $50
Out-Cleaning Fee: $225
We may accommodate shorter stays to fill holes in our calendar. Please inquire.
All inquiries are sent directly to us (John and Brenda), so you'll be dealing directly with the owners. When you confirm your reservation, your deposit will be safely and securely handled by our property management company on Kauai. They represent over 100 properties and are the best in the business. And, of course, they accept all major credit cards.
Check out what other renters have said about our unit HERE
Complete List of Features:
- Ocean View / Oceanfront: Our condo is just 30 feet from the edge of a cliff above the ocean with panoramic ocean views from the lanai, kitchen, living room and dining room.
- Cove View: It's 150 feet straight down to Honu Cove where giant sea turtles swim and feed
- Mountain View: As a bonus, you get a mountain/waterfall view from the master bedroom
- Golf Course: View of 7th green and 8th tee of the Troon Makai golf course from the lanai
- Unit has two bedrooms each with its own bathroom
- Master has a 4-poster King bed with matching furniture
- Loft has a Queen bed with matching furniture
- Washer/Dryer: Full-size, stacked, front loading LG washer and dryer located inside the master bathroom
- Professional Cleaning: Fresh linens and professional cleaning services provided prior to your arrival
- Parking: Free parking in large parking lot next to condo
- Pool/Hot Tub: Newly remodeled pool and spa area in the condo complex, just behind the central office
- 42" HDTV in Living Room
- 100+ channels of cable TV including HD networks and numerous other HD channels
- Bluray/DVD player with a small library of videos
- Separate flat-screen TV in Master Bedroom
- Component Stereo System with CD Player
- We provide a nice CD library of Hawaiian music to get you in the Aloha Spirit
- Stereo jack provided to connect your smart phone to the stereo
- Full Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless-steel appliances
- Small appliances included: blender, toaster, drip coffee maker, etc.
- Full array of gourmet cooking utensils including Calphalon cookware and Henckels knives
- Large outdoor balcony/lanai with dining table, 4 chairs and a separate sitting area (for turtle viewing)
- CharBroil Electric BBQ out on the lanai (note that gas/charcoal BBQ's not permitted due to fire code)
- Unit comes equipped with 4 beach towels, beach chairs and a beach umbrella
- ...plus a nice cooler for your beach picnic
- Cordless Telephone system with free long distance to the mainland and Canada
- Wireless Internet (WiFi) provided in the unit (included)
- Nature Viewing Direct from Lanai
- View Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles swimming in the cove below, whales in the ocean (in season) and an amazing variety of sea birds (albatrosses, tropicbirds, frigate birds) DIRECTLY from your Lanai!
Hawaii TAT ID: W87446439-01